Find Maryland state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Maryland State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 97,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 34.0%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 884
All Cities in Maryland offering Dementia Care
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
Dedicated to the needs of your family today and tomorrow.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The overarching goal of the Center is to accelerate the discovery of new treatments that are directed at the basic mechanisms of disease, and to hasten the time when effective treatments for AD and related disorders become a reality.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Our mission is to walk alongside the community caring for those living with life-limiting illnesses.
Hospice is designed to provide supportive care to persons diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Our extraordinary staff of professionals and volunteers are dedicated to one unwavering goal: to profoundly enhance the end of life for people facing a life-limiting illness.
A nonprofit hospice serving residents of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Community-Based and In-Hospital Hospice Care
Area Agency on Aging
- Allegany County Area Agency on Aging – Cumberland
- Maryland Department of Aging – Baltimore
- Baltimore City Commission on Aging & Retirement Education- CARE – Baltimore
- Montgomery County Area Agency on Aging – Rockville
- Baltimore County Department of Aging – Towson
- Frederick County Department of Aging – Frederick
- Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities – Annapolis
- Howard County Office on Aging – Columbia
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Aging – Centreville
- St. Mary’s County Department of Aging – Leonardtown
- Garrett County – Oakland
- Charles County Department of Community Services – Port Tobacco
- Calvert County Office on Aging – Prince Frederick
- Senior Services and Community Transit – Elkton
- Carroll County Bureau of Aging – Westminster
- Upper Shore Aging, Inc. – Chestertown
- Harford County Office on Aging – Bel Air
- Maintaining Active Citizen – Salisbury
- Washington County Commission on Aging – Hagerstown
- Prince George’s County Department of Family Services – Camp Springs