Memory Care in Arizona
Find Arizona state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Arizona
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 120,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 66.7%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 887
Top Cities in Arizona offering Memory Care
All Cities in Arizona offering Dementia Care
Sun City West(4)
Lake Havasu City(1)
San Tan Valley(1)
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Statewide collaboration for Alzheimer’s research in Arizona.
A leading destination for Alzheimer’s disease care and treatment through research.
Hospice and Palliative Care
The Arizona Hospice & Palliative Care Organization (AHPCO) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing quality end-of-life care and serving as a voice and resource for its members and the communities they serve.
Area Agency on Aging
- Western Arizona Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Region IV – Yuma
- NACOG Area Agency on Aging – Flagstaff
- Pinal/Gila Council for Senior Citizens – Casa Grande
- Ak-Chin Indian Community – Maricopa
- Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc. – Phoenix
- Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division of Aging and Adult Services – Phoenix
- Area Agency on Aging Region One, Inc. – Phoenix
- Pima Council on Aging – Tucson
- SEAGO Agency on Aging – Bisbee
- Yavapai Apache Nation- Senior Program – Clarkdale
- Hopi Office of Elderly Services – Kykotsmovi Village
- San Carlos Apache Tribe- San Carlos Older Adult Center – San Carlos
- http://www.navajo.naaa.orgWhite Mountain Apache Tribe- Elderly Services Program – Whiteriver
- Navajo Area Agency on Aging – Window Rock
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049