Find Arizona state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Arizona State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 120,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 66.7%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 887
All Cities in Arizona offering Dementia Care
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Statewide collaboration for Alzheimer’s research in Arizona.
A leading destination for Alzheimer’s disease care and treatment through research.
Hospice and Palliative Care
The Arizona Hospice & Palliative Care Organization (AHPCO) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing quality end-of-life care and serving as a voice and resource for its members and the communities they serve.
Area Agency on Aging
- Western Arizona Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Region IV – Yuma
- NACOG Area Agency on Aging – Flagstaff
- Pinal/Gila Council for Senior Citizens – Casa Grande
- Ak-Chin Indian Community – Maricopa
- Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc. – Phoenix
- Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division of Aging and Adult Services – Phoenix
- Area Agency on Aging Region One, Inc. – Phoenix
- Pima Council on Aging – Tucson
- SEAGO Agency on Aging – Bisbee
- Yavapai Apache Nation- Senior Program – Clarkdale
- Hopi Office of Elderly Services – Kykotsmovi Village
- San Carlos Apache Tribe- San Carlos Older Adult Center – San Carlos
- White Mountain Apache Tribe- Elderly Services Program – Whiteriver
- Navajo Area Agency on Aging – Window Rock