Memory Care in Arkansas
Find Arkansas state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Arkansas
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 58,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 15.5%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 3752
Top Cities in Arkansas offering Memory Care
All Cities in Arkansas offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Alzheimer’s Arkansas Programs and Services
Providing information and support to persons with dementia and their caregivers.
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Arkansas Department of Human Services DHS Division of Aging and Adult Services
Area Agency on Aging
- Arkansas Division of Aging & Adult Services – Little Rock
- CareLink – North Little Rock
- Area Agency on Aging of Southeast Arkansas – Pine Bluff
- Area Agency on Aging of Northwest Arkansas – Harrison
- White River Area Agency on Aging – Batesville
- East Arkansas Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Jonesboro
- Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas – Fort Smith
- Area Agency on Aging of Southwest Arkansas, Inc. – Magnolia
- Area Agency on Aging of West Central Arkansas – Hot Springs National Park
For Memory Care options
The phone number connects you with a local advisor from Alzheimers.net
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.
Contact UsatA Place for Mom
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049
Copyright © 2022 A Place for Mom, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Alzheimers.net complies with the Can-Spam Act of 2003.