Memory Care in Indiana
Find Indiana state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Indiana
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 110,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 18.2%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 5,9922
Top Cities in Indiana offering Memory Care
All Cities in Indiana offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The mission of the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center is to serve as a shared research resource in order to facilitate research in Alzheimer disease and related disorders and to distinguish them from normal aging.
Hospice and Palliative Care
IAHHC is the voice of Indiana’s home care providers.
A not-for-profit community based organization since 1980.
Focusing on maintaining quality of life for patients facing the end of life.
Area Agency on Aging
- Area IV Agency on Aging & Community Action Programs, Inc. – Lafayette
- LifeSpan Resources, Inc. – New Albany
- Area 9 In-Home & Community Services Agency – Richmond
- Northwest Indiana Community Action – Crown Point
- Aging & Community Services of South Central Indiana – Columbus
- Area 7 Agency on Aging and Disabled/WCIEDD, Inc. – Terre Haute
- Life Time Resources, Inc. – Dillsboro
- Area 10 Agency on Aging – Ellettsville
- Area Five Area Agency on Aging & Community Services, Inc. – Logansport
- Hoosier Uplands/Area 15 Agency on Aging – Mitchell
- Generations – Vincennes
- SWIRCA Aging and Disability Resource Center – Evansville
- Real Services, Inc. – South Bend
- REAL Services – South Bend
- REAL Services, Area 2 Agency on Aging – South Bend
- Aging & In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana – Fort Wayne
- CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions – Indianapolis
- Division of Aging – Indianapolis
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.