Memory Care in Iowa
Find Iowa state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Iowa
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 62,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 17.7%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,674
All Cities in Iowa with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Iowa
Hospice and Palliative Care
Care Initiatives Hospice
Care Initiatives Hospice offers compassionate care and comfort for Iowans in the final stages.
Iowa City Hospice
Our community recognizes the immense values of family caregivers and strives to sustain them in their roles through support and education.
Mercy North Iowa
Hospice of North Iowa provides compassionate care for all those affected by end of life.
The Hospice and Palliative Care Association (HPCAI)
Formerly the Iowa Hospice Organization, is a voluntary membership association representing 69 hospice agencies providing end-of-life care through 105 locations across Iowa.
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
Iowa Legal Aid
Legal Information for the elderly.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Aging Resources of Central Iowa – Des Moines
- Iowa Department on Aging – Des Moines
- The Heritage Agency – Cedar Rapids
- Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging (NEI3A) – Decorah
- Milestones Area Agency on Aging – Ottumwa
- Elderbridge Area on Aging – Mason City
- Connections Area Agency on Aging – Council Bluffs
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049