Memory Care in Iowa
Find Iowa state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Iowa
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 66,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 10.6%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,6172
Top Cities in Iowa offering Memory Care
All Cities in Iowa offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Care Initiatives Hospice offers compassionate care and comfort for Iowans in the final stages.
Formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, HCI Care Services is a not-for-profit, independent healthcare organization which brings comfort and supportive care to individuals and their families.
Our community recognizes the immense values of family caregivers and strives to sustain them in their roles through support and education.
Helping patients and their families cherish the goodness of everyday and appreciate the memories of the past.
Hospice of North Iowa provides compassionate care for all those affected by end of life.
Formerly the Iowa Hospice Organization, is a voluntary membership association representing 69 hospice agencies providing end-of-life care through 105 locations across Iowa.
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
Legal Information for the elderly.
Area Agency on Aging
- Aging Resources of Central Iowa – Des Moines
- Iowa Department on Aging – Des Moines
- The Heritage Agency – Cedar Rapids
- Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging (NEI3A) – Decorah
- Milestones Area Agency on Aging – Ottumwa
- Elderbridge Area on Aging – Mason City
- Connections Area Agency on Aging – Council Bluffs
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.