Memory Care in Iowa
Find Iowa state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Iowa
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 62,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 17.7%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,674
Top Cities in Iowa offering Memory Care
All Cities in Iowa offering Dementia Care
West Des Moines(1)
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Care Initiatives Hospice offers compassionate care and comfort for Iowans in the final stages.
Formerly Hospice of Central Iowa, HCI Care Services is a not-for-profit, independent healthcare organization which brings comfort and supportive care to individuals and their families.
Our community recognizes the immense values of family caregivers and strives to sustain them in their roles through support and education.
Helping patients and their families cherish the goodness of everyday and appreciate the memories of the past.
Hospice of North Iowa provides compassionate care for all those affected by end of life.
Formerly the Iowa Hospice Organization, is a voluntary membership association representing 69 hospice agencies providing end-of-life care through 105 locations across Iowa.
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
Legal Information for the elderly.
Area Agency on Aging
- Aging Resources of Central Iowa – Des Moines
- Iowa Department on Aging – Des Moines
- The Heritage Agency – Cedar Rapids
- Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging (NEI3A) – Decorah
- Milestones Area Agency on Aging – Ottumwa
- Elderbridge Area on Aging – Mason City
- Connections Area Agency on Aging – Council Bluffs
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.