Memory Care in Kentucky
Find Kentucky state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Kentucky
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 67,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 28.4%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 541
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Kentucky
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
University of Kentucky Alzheimer’s Disease Center
The University of Kentucky Sanders-Brown Center on Aging (SBCoA) basic and clinical scientists work together to improve the health of the elderly in Kentucky and beyond through research dedicated to understanding the aging process and age-related brain diseases, and education, outreach and clinical programs that promote healthy brain aging.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Kentucky Association of Hospice and Palliative Care
KAHPC is a non-profit state organization representing the hospices and palliative care organizations throughout the Commonwealth.
Hospice of the Bluegrass
Private non-profit organization.
Hospice of Western Kentucky
30 years of hospice and palliative care.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Pennyrile Area Development District, Area Agency on Aging – Hopkinsville
- Kentucky River Area Development District Area Agency on Aging – Hazard
- Barren River AAA – Bowling Green
- Green River Area Agency on Aging – Owensboro
- Division of Aging Services – Frankfort
- Cumberland Valley Area Development District – London
- Lincoln Trail Area Agency on Aging – Elizabethtown
- Northern Kentucky Area Agency on Aging – Florence
- FIVCO Area Agency on Aging and Independent Living – Grayson
- Purchase Area Agency on Aging and Independent Living – Mayfield
- Buffalo Trace Area Agency on Aging – Maysville
- Gateway Area Development District – Morehead
- Big Sandy Area Development District Area Agency on Aging – Prestonsburg
- Lake Cumberland Area Agency on Aging – Russell Springs
- Bluegrass Area Agency on Aging – Lexington
- Kentuckiana Regional Planning & Development Agency – Aging and Disability Resource Center – Louisville
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049