Memory Care in Maine
Find Maine state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Maine
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 29,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 20.7%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 3492
Top Cities in Maine offering Memory Care
All Cities in Maine offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Eastern Maine HomeCare
Public and private pay options for hospice care in Maine.
Home Care and Hospice Alliance of Maine
Affordable, accessible, quality home care and hospice services.
Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice
Nonprofit Medicare-certified agency
Main Hospice Council and Center for End of Life Care
Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Hospice of Southern Maine
At Hospice of Southern Maine, our mission is to provide compassion, care and comfort through end of life for patients with life-limiting illnesses, and support for their families.
Area Agency on Aging
- Central Maine Area Agency on Aging/Spectrum Generations – Augusta
- Office of Elder Services – Augusta
- Eastern Area Agency on Aging – Bangor
- Southern Maine Agency on Aging. – Scarborough
- SeniorsPlus – Lewiston
- Penobscot Indian Nation – Department of Human Services – Old Town
- Passamaquoddy Tribe -Passamaquoddy Elderly Feeding Program – Perry
- Aroostook Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Presque Isle
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.
Contact UsatA Place for Mom
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049