Memory Care in Maine
Find Maine state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Maine
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 25,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 40.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 640
Top Cities in Maine offering Memory Care
Hospice and Palliative Care
Northern Light Home Care & Hospice
Public and private pay options for hospice care in Maine.
Home Care and Hospice Alliance of Maine
Affordable, accessible, quality home care and hospice services.
Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice
Nonprofit Medicare-certified agency
Main Hospice Council and Center for End of Life Care
Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Hospice of Southern Maine
At Hospice of Southern Maine, our mission is to provide compassion, care and comfort through end of life for patients with life-limiting illnesses, and support for their families.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Central Maine Area Agency on Aging/Spectrum Generations – Augusta
- Office of Elder Services – Augusta
- Eastern Area Agency on Aging – Bangor
- Southern Maine Agency on Aging. – Scarborough
- SeniorsPlus – Lewiston
- Penobscot Indian Nation – Department of Human Services – Old Town
- Passamaquoddy Tribe -Passamaquoddy Elderly Feeding Program – Perry
- Ariosto Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Presque Isle
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049