Memory Care in Maryland
Find Maryland state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Maryland
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 110,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 18.2%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 8502
Top Cities in Maryland offering Memory Care
All Cities in Maryland offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
The Elder & Disability Law Center
Dedicated to the needs of your family today and tomorrow.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The Johns Hopkins University Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
The overarching goal of the Center is to accelerate the discovery of new treatments that are directed at the basic mechanisms of disease, and to hasten the time when effective treatments for AD and related disorders become a reality.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice and Palliative Care Network of Maryland
Our mission is to walk alongside the community caring for those living with life-limiting illnesses.
Maryland Health Care Commission: Consumer Guide to Long Term Care
Hospice is designed to provide supportive care to persons diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Gilchrist Hospice Care
Our extraordinary staff of professionals and volunteers are dedicated to one unwavering goal: to profoundly enhance the end of life for people facing a life-limiting illness.
A nonprofit hospice serving residents of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Holy Cross Hospital Hospice
Community-Based and In-Hospital Hospice Care
Area Agency on Aging
- Allegany County Area Agency on Aging – Cumberland
- Maryland Department of Aging – Baltimore
- Baltimore City Commission on Aging & Retirement Education- CARE – Baltimore
- Montgomery County Area Agency on Aging – Rockville
- Baltimore County Department of Aging – Towson
- Frederick County Department of Aging – Frederick
- Anne Arundel County Department of Aging and Disabilities – Annapolis
- Howard County Office on Aging – Columbia
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Aging – Centreville
- St. Mary’s County Department of Aging – Leonardtown
- Garrett County – Oakland
- Charles County Department of Community Services – Port Tobacco
- Calvert County Office on Aging – Prince Frederick
- Senior Services and Community Transit – Elkton
- Carroll County Bureau of Aging – Westminster
- Upper Shore Aging, Inc. – Chestertown
- Harford County Office on Aging – Bel Air
- Maintaining Active Citizen – Salisbury
- Washington County Commission on Aging – Hagerstown
- Prince George’s County Department of Family Services – Camp Springs
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.
Contact UsatA Place for Mom
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049