Memory Care in Michigan
Find Michigan state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Michigan
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 190,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 15.8%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 7892
Top Cities in Michigan offering Memory Care
All Cities in Michigan offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Our purpose is to improve the quality of life of persons with dementia and their families in Michigan.
Alzheimer’s Legal Resources
Michigan Bar Association’s online legal self-help center for elder law.
The mission of the Michigan Elder Law Center is to educate and assist Michigan seniors, veterans, and their families navigate the long-term care legal maze.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Providing hospice care through the western region of the state.
Representing hospice, palliative care and advance care planning interests.
Compassionate approach to end-of-life care.
Information of hospice care in MI.
Providing comfort and support to terminally ill patients and their families in SW Michigan.
Area Agency on Aging
- Region 9 Area Agency on Aging – Alpena
- Keweenaw Bay Indian Community – Baraga
- Bay Mills Indian Community – Brimley
- Region 2 Area Agency on Aging – Brooklyn
- Branch/Saint Joseph Area Agency on Aging Region IIIC – Coldwater
- Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians – Senior Center – Dowagiac
- Upper Peninsula Area Agency on Aging – Escanaba
- Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians – Elders Dept. – Harbor Springs
- Region IV Area Agency on Aging – Saint Joseph
- Inter-Tribal Council of Michigan – Sault Sainte Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewas – Elder Services Program – Sault Sainte Marie
- The Senior Alliance – Area Agency on Aging 1-C – Wayne
- Detroit Area Agency on Aging – Detroit
- Region IIIA Area Agency on Aging – Kalamazoo
- Region 3B Area Agency on Aging – Battle Creek
- Region VII Area Agency on Aging – Bay City
- Area Agency on Aging of Northwest Michigan – Traverse City
- Area Agency on Aging 1-B – Southfield
- Valley Area Agency on Aging – Flint
- Area Agency on Aging of Western Michigan Inc. – Grand Rapids
- Michigan Office of Services to the Aging – Lansing
- Tri-County Office on Aging – Lansing
- Senior Resources of West Michigan, an Area Agency on Aging – Muskegon
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.