Memory Care in Mississippi
Find Mississippi state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Mississippi
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 57,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 14%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 2002
Top Cities in Mississippi offering Memory Care
All Cities in Mississippi offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The MIND Center leads a collaborative study of Alzheimer’s risk factors. With access to more than 30 years of data, we combine pioneering research, brain imaging and genetic technologies to make discoveries about Alzheimer’s, which affects 5 million Americans and more than 40 million people worldwide.
Hospice and Palliative Care
State-wide non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and strengthening coordinated care for terminally ill and their families through the advancement of hospice and palliative care.
Specialized care program with an emphasis on symptom management for patients with a terminal illness.
Area Agency on Aging
- Mississippi Division of Aging and Adult Services – Jackson
- Central Mississippi Planning & Development District/AAA – Jackson
- Southern Mississippi Planning and Development District – Gulfport
- North Delta Planning & Development District, Inc./ Area Agency on Aging – Batesville
- Northeast Mississippi Area Agency on Aging – Booneville
- Three Rivers Area Agency on Aging – Pontotoc
- North Central Area Agency on Aging – Winona
- Golden Triangle Planning and Development District/Area Agency on Aging – Starkville
- Area Agency on Aging of South Delta – Greenville
- Southwest Mississippi Area Agency on Aging – Natchez
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.