Memory Care in Nebraska
Find Nebraska state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Nebraska
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 33,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 21.2%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 4,487
Top Cities in Nebraska offering Memory Care
All Cities in Nebraska offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Advocating, educating and supporting familes.
Hospice Community Care seeks to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and families who are facing a life limiting illness.
Care for terminally ill patients.
Over 35 years of hospice care.
Area Agency on Aging
- West Central Nebraska Area Agency on Aging – North Platte
- Midland Area Agency on Aging – Hastings
- South Central Nebraska Area Agency on Aging – Kearney
- Aging Partners – Lincoln
- Nebraska Health & Human Services System – Lincoln
- Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging – Omaha
- Aging Office of Western Nebraska – Scottsbluff
- Blue Rivers Area Agency on Aging – Beatrice
- Omaha Tribe of Nebraska Title VI Program – Macy
- Santee Sioux Tribe of Nebraska-Santee Nutrition Program – Niobrara
- Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska-Senior Center – Winnebago
- Northeast Nebraska Area Agency on Aging – Norfolk
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049