Memory Care in New Jersey
Find New Jersey state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: New Jersey
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 190,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 10.5%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,2132
Top Cities in New Jersey offering Memory Care
All Cities in New Jersey offering Dementia Care
Cape May Court House(1)
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
The leading advocate for better end-of-life care for New Jerseyans.
Hospice of New Jersey is the leading Hospice provider in delivering passionate, competent and comprehensive end-of-life care in New Jersey and the surrounding communities
VNA Hospice Offers Compassionate End-of-life Care.
Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice offers end of life and other healthcare services.
Committed to helping clients live their remaining days in the greatest possible comfort and dignity.
Area Agency on Aging
- Essex County Division of Senior Services – East Orange
- Somerset County Office on Aging – Somerset
- Bergen County Division of Senior Services – Hackensack
- New Jersey Division of Aging and Community Services – Trenton
- Mercer County Office on Aging – Trenton
- Hudson County Office on Aging – Secaucus
- Middlesex County Department on Aging – New Brunswick
- Morris County Divsion on Aging, Disabilities and Veterans – Morristown
- Warren County Division of Aging and Disability Services – Belvidere
- Cumberland County Office on Aging and Disabled – Bridgeton
- Hunterdon County Division of Senior, Disabilities & Veterans Services – Flemington
- Division of Aging, Disability, and Veteran Internment Affairs – Freehold
- Burlington County Office on Aging – Mount Holly
- Sussex County Division of Senior Services – Newton
- Atlantic County Division of Intergenerational Services – Northfield
- Camden County Division of Senior and Disabled Citizen Services – Oaklyn
- Cape May County Department of Aging – Rio Grande
- Salem County Office on Aging – Salem
- Union County Division on Aging – Elizabeth
- Ocean County Office of Senior Services – Toms River
- Passaic County Office on Aging – Totowa
- Gloucester County Division of Senior Services – Blackwood Ter
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.