Memory Care in Ohio
Find Ohio state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Ohio
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 220,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 13.6%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 3,7512
Top Cities in Ohio offering Memory Care
All Cities in Ohio offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
The voice of home care and hospice in Ohio.
Helping you and your loved ones celebrate life, and walk through this journey.
Providing care and education that positively transform the way people view and experience the end of life.
Home, hospice and palliative care resource.
End of life care for terminally ill patients.
Area Agency on Aging
- Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio – Cincinnati
- Ohio District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Mansfield
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging – Cleveland
- Area Agency on Aging, PSA #2 – Dayton
- Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc. – Toledo
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging – Columbus
- Ohio Department of Aging – Columbus
- Area Agency on Aging, Region 9, Inc. – Byesville
- Area Agency on Aging 11, Inc. – Niles
- Area Agency on Aging 8, Buckeye Hills – Reno
- Area Agency on Aging District 7, Inc. – Rio Grande
- Area Agency on Aging,10B, Inc. – Uniontown
- Area Agency on Aging 3 – Lima
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.