Memory Care in Oklahoma
Find Oklahoma state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Oklahoma
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 60,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 26.7%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 758
Top Cities in Oklahoma offering Memory Care
All Cities Oklahoma in offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
The Oklahoma Hospice and Palliative Care Association exists to advocate for quality hospice care throughout the State of Oklahoma
Patient-focused care is the cornerstone of hospice care.
Unified leadership for the industry providing health and supportive services in the home.
Faith Hospice provides a special form of care for people during the last months of life.
Providing support, love and care.
Area Agency on Aging
- Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma – Ottawa Tribal Healthy Living Center – Miami
- Seneca-Cayuga Tribe of Oklahoma – Administration on Aging – Miami
- NODA Area Agency on Aging – Enid
- Comanche Indian Tribe – Lawton
- Ponca Tribe of Oklahoma – Ponca Tribe Senior Citizens – Ponca City
- Eastern Oklahoma Develpoment District – Muskogee
- SODA Area Agency on Aging – Durant
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma – Durant
- Delaware Tribe of Western Oklahoma Division on Aging – Anadarko
- Apache Tribe of Oklahoma – Anadarko
- Wichita and Affiliated Tribes Senior Center – Anadarko
- Oklahoma Economic Development Authority Area Agency on Aging – Beaver
- Grand Gateway Area Agency on Aging – Big Cabin
- South Western Oklahoma Development Authority Area Agency on Aging (SWODA AAA) – Burns Flat
- Kiowa Senior Nutrition Program – Carnegie
- Cheyenne-Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma – Concho
- Kaw Tribe of Oklahoma – Kaw City
- Chickasaw Nation-Division on Aging – Madill
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation – Okmulgee
- Osage Nation of Oklahoma -Osage Nation Senior Service Program – Pawhuska
- Pawnee Tribe of Oklahoma – Pawnee
- Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma Senior Center – Quapaw
- Sac and Fox Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma – Stroud
- KEDDO Area Agency on Aging – Wilburton
- Wyandotte Nation Elder Services Dept. – Wyandotte
- Tulsa Area Agency on Aging – Tulsa
- United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma – Title VI Program – Tahlequah
- Association of South Central Oklohoma Governments (ASCOG ) – Duncan
- Oklahoma Aging Services Division – Oklahoma City
- Areawide Aging Agency, Inc. – Oklahoma City
- Absentee Shawnee Tribe – Shawnee
- Citizen Band Potawatomi of Oklahoma – Shawnee
- COEDD Area Agency on Aging – Shawnee
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.