Memory Care in Pennsylvania
Find Pennsylvania state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Pennsylvania
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 280,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 14.3%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 6,3322
Top Cities in Pennsylvania offering Memory Care
All Cities in Pennsylvania offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
The Penn Memory Center is a singe, unified Penn Medicine source for older adults seeking evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and research for progressive memory loss.
The University of Pittsburgh Alzheimer Disease Research Center (ADRC) is one of the nation’s leading research centers specializing in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Promoting excellence in end of life care.
Hospice information from the state of Pennsylvania.
Specially-trained professionals, who assist, teach and guide family members in the physical care of their loved one.
Over 30 years of hospice care.
Hospice of Pennsylvania is the leading Hospice provider in delivering passionate, competent and comprehensive end-of-life care in Philadelphia area.
Area Agency on Aging
- Delaware County Office of Aging – Eddystone
- Area Agency on Aging Luzerne/Wyoming Counties – Wilkes-Barre
- Cumberland County Aging and Community Services – Carlisle
- Bucks County Area Agency On Aging – Doylestown
- Franklin County AreaAgency on Aging – Chambersburg
- Armstrong Area Agency on Aging – Kittanning
- Cambria County Area Agency on Aging – Johnstown
- Challenges: Options in Aging – New Castle
- Greater Erie Community Action Committee – Erie
- Adams County Office for Aging, Inc. – Gettysburg
STEP Office of Aging – Williamsport
- Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging – Lebanon
- Area Agency on Agency of Somerset County – Somerset
- Butler County Area Agency on Aging – Butler
- Aging Services, Inc. – Indiana
- Beaver County Office on Aging – Beaver Falls
- Huntingdon-Bedford-Fulton Area Agency on Aging – Bedford
- Centre County Office on Aging – Bellefonte
- Columbia-Montour Aging Office, Inc. – Bloomsburg
- Jefferson County Area Agency on Aging – Brookville
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Charleroi
- Clarion County Area Agency on Aging – Clarion
- Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging, Inc – Clearfield
- Venango County Area Agency on Aging – Franklin
- Pike County Area Agency on Aging – Hawley
- Wayne County Area Agency on Aging – Honesdale
- Union-Snyder Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Lewisburg
- Mifflin-Juniata Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Lewistown
- Perry County Area Agency on Aging – New Bloomfield
- Carbon County Area Agency on Aging – Palmerton
- Schuylkill County Office of Senior Services – Pottsville
- Office of Human Services, Inc. – Ridgway
- Potter County Human Services – Roulette
- Monroe County Area Agency on Aging – Stroudsburg
- Northumberland County AAA – Sunbury
- AAA for Co. of Bradford, Sullivan, Susquehanna & Tioga – Towanda
- Berks County Area Agency on Aging – Reading
- York County AAA – York
- Experience, Inc. Area Agency on Aging – Warren
- Lackawanna County Area Agency on Aging – Scranton
- Westmoreland County Area Agency on Aging – Greensburg
- Pennsylvania Department of Aging – Harrisburg
- Dauphin County Area Agency on Aging – Harrisburg
- Blair Senior Services, Inc. – Altoona
- Montgomery County Aging & Adult Services – Norristown
- Active Aging, Inc. – Meadville
- Allegheny County Area Agency On Aging – Pittsburgh
- Northampton County Area Agency on Aging – Easton
- Chester County Department of Aging Services – West Chester
- Lehigh County Office Of Aging and Adult Services – Allentown
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.