Memory Care in South Dakota
Find South Dakota state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: South Dakota
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 18,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 11.1%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 5322
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Home, Hospital, assisted living facilities and other settings for hospice care.
Area Agency on Aging
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe-Cheyenne River Elderly Nutrition Services, Inc. – Eagle Butte
- Crow Creek Sioux Tribe – Fort Thompson
- Lower Brule Sioux Tribe – Lower Brule
- South Dakota Office of Adult Services & Aging – Pierre
- Oglala Sioux Tribe-Health Administration Program – Pine Ridge
- Rosebud Sioux Tribe Caregivers Program – Rosebud
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe-Tribal Elderly Nutrtion Program – Sisseton
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.