Memory Care in South Dakota
Find South Dakota state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: South Dakota
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 16,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 25.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 552
Top Cities in South Dakota offering Memory Care
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in South Dakota
Hospice and Palliative Care
Monument Home Health & Hospice Care
Home, Hospital, assisted living facilities and other settings for hospice care.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe-Cheyenne River Elderly Nutrition Services, Inc. – Eagle Butte
- Crow Creek Sioux Tribe – Fort Thompson
- Lower Brule Sioux Tribe – Lower Brule
- South Dakota Office of Adult Services & Aging – Pierre
- Rosebud Sioux Tribe Caregivers Program – Rosebud
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe-Tribal Elderly Nutrtion Program – Sisseton
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049