Memory Care in Tennessee
Find Tennessee state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Tennessee
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 110,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 27.3%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 124
Top Cities in Tennessee offering Memory Care
All Cities in Tennessee offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
It is important that caregivers take time for themselves to become educated, get emotional support and meet others who are in similar situations. We offer many meetings at various times and locations.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Seeking to help Tennessee’s hospices continually improve the quality of the care delivered to patients and their loved ones in our state.
Alive Hospice serves patients and family members in equal measure.
Hospice believes that the end of life is not a medical experience, but a human experience that benefits from expert medical and holistic support.
Home Health Care of East Tennessee, Inc. and Hospice has been family owned and caring for southeast Tennessee since 1983.
Covenant HomeCare is the area’s largest locally owned home health and hospice provider with one of the largest rehabilitation departments in East Tennessee.
Area Agency on Aging
- South Central Tennessee Area Agency of Aging and Disability – Mt. Pleasant
- Southwest Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability – Jackson
- GNRC Area Agency on Aging & Disability – Nashville
- Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability – Nashville
- East Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability – Knoxville
- Aging Commission of the Mid-South/Area Agency on Aging – Memphis
- Southeast Tennessee Area Agency on aging and Disability – Chattanooga
- Upper Cumberland Development District Area Agency on Aging and Disability – Cookeville
- Northwest Tennessee Area Agency on Aging & Disability – Martin
- First Tennessee Area Agency on Aging & Disability – Johnson City
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049