Memory Care in Texas
Find Texas state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Texas
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 400,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 22.5%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 2,5832
Top Cities in Texas offering Memory Care
All Cities in Texas offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
We offer programs and services to individuals with any type of dementia, their families and the professionals who care for them.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The Alzheimer’s Disease Center evaluates patients and conducts scientific research into treatments for Alzheimer’s disease.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Virginia’s Hospice is a small, family-owned Hospice with our main office in Willis, TX.
Offering hospice care to the communities of Texas.
Hospice is a program of palliative care consisting of medical, social and support services to terminally ill patients, when curative treatment is no longer possible.
Advocating excellence in services, promoting ethical practices, and fosters education and research.
Area Agency on Aging
- Area Agency on Aging of the Concho Valley – San Angelo
- West Central Texas Council of Governments – Abilene
- Area Agency on Aging of North Texas – Wichita Falls
- Area Agency on Aging of Southeast Texas – Beaumont
- Brazos Valley Area Agency on Aging – Bryan
- Alabama-Coushatta Tribe – Livingston
- East Texas Area Agency on Aging – Kilgore
- Ark-Tex Area Agency on Aging – Texarkana
- Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas – Eagle Pass
- Houston-Galveston Area Agency on Aging – Houston
- Harris County Area Agency on Aging – Houston
- Area Agency on Aging of Texoma – Sherman
- Bexar Area Agency on Aging – San Antonio
- Alamo Area Agency on Aging – San Antonio
- Area Agency of Aging of the Panhandle – Amarillo
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area – Austin
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services – Austin
- Rio Grande Area Agency on Aging – El Paso
- Community Council of Greater Dallas – Dallas
- Tarrant County Area Agency on Aging – Fort Worth
- Area Agency on Aging of the Coastal Bend – Corpus Christi
- Area Agency on Aging of the South Texas Development Council – Laredo
- Golden Crescent Area Agency on Aging – Victoria
- Heart of Texas – Waco
- South Plains Association of Governments, Area Agency on Aging – Lubbock
- North Central Texas Area Agency on Aging – Arlington
- Area Agency on Aging of the Permian Basin – Midland
- Lower Rio Grande Valley Area Agency on Aging – McAllen
- Area Agency on Aging of Central Texas – Belton
- Middle Rio Grande Area Agency on Aging – Carrizo Springs
- Area Agency on Aging of Deep East Texas – Jasper
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.