Memory Care in Virginia
Find Virginia state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Virginia
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 150,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 26.7%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,2062
Top Cities in Virginia offering Memory Care
All Cities in Virginia offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
The Virginia Association for Hospices and Palliative Care advocates for quality care for all persons with life limiting illnesses.
Leading Hospice provider in delivering compassionate, competent and comprehensive end-of-life care in Central Virginia.
Directory of hospice providers in Virginia.
Hospice support and care for those with terminal illnesses and their families.
Area Agency on Aging
- Jefferson Area Board for Aging (JABA) – Charlottesville
- Central Virginia Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Lynchburg
- Southern Area Agency on Aging – Martinsville
- Arlington AAA – Arlington
- Peninsula Agency on Aging, Inc. – Newport News
- Senior Connections, The Capital Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Richmond
- Virginia Department for the Aging – Richmond
- LOA Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Roanoke
- Rappahannock Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Fredericksburg
- Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging – Leesburg
- Fairfax County Area Agency on Aging – Fairfax
- Crater District Area Agency on Aging – Petersburg
- Prince William Area Agency on Aging – Woodbridge
- Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia – Norfolk
- Mountain Empire Older Citizens, Inc. – Big Stone Gap
- Piedmont Senior Resources Area Agency on Aging – Burkeville
- Appalachian Agency for Senior Citizens – Cedar Bluff
- Rappahannock-Rapidan Community Services Board – Culpeper
- Eastern Shore Area Agency on Aging – Exmore
- Shenandoah Area Agency on Aging, Inc. – Front Royal
- District Three Senior Services – Marion
- New River Valley Agency on Aging – Pulaski
- Lake Country Area Agency on Aging – South Hill
- Bay Aging – Urbanna
- Valley Program for Aging Services, Inc. – Waynesboro
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.