Memory Care in Washington
Find Washington state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Washington
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 97,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 44.3%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 864
Top Cities in Washington offering Memory Care
All Cities in Washington with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Washington
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Dementia Support Northwest
We are an organization of volunteers, family and friends of persons affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementing illnesses. Our mission is to educate people about dementia-related diseases.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
University of Washington Alzheimer’s Disease Center
Supported by the National Institute On Aging, investigating the underlying processes of Alzheimer’s and other memory related diseases.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Washington State Department of Health: Hospice Agencies
Information about hospice care in WA
Providence Hospice of Seattle
Not-for-profit, community-based hospice ministry, serving patients in all of King County, Washington including Vashon Island.
Washington State Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Resource of hospice or palliative care in WA
The Washington Home and Community Hospices
Helping families battling long term illness since 1988.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Leading Age Washington
- Pierce County Aging & Disability Resources – Tacoma
- Puyallup Tribal Health Authority
- Aging and Disability Services, Seattle/King County – Seattle
- Lewis-Mason-Thurston Area Agency on Aging – Olympia
- Aging & Long-Term Care of Eastern Washington – Spokane
- Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe – Port Angeles
- Snohomish County Long Term Care and Aging – Everett
- Southeast Washington Aging & Long-Term Care – Yakima
- Kitsap County Division of Aging & Long-Term Care – Port Orchard
- Southwest Washington Agency on Aging and Disabilities – Vancouver
- Washington Aging & Disability Services Administration – Lacey
- Northwest Washington Area Agency on Aging – Bellingham
- Lummi Indian Business Council – Lummi CHR/Seniors – Bellingham
- Nooksack Indian Tribe-Nooksack Elders – Deming
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington – East Wenatchee
- Port Gamble S”Klallam Tribe-Elders Building – Kingston
- Swinomish Indian Tribal Community – La Conner
- Quileute Tribal Council -Quileute Tribal Senior Center – La Push
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe – Longview
- Makah Indian Tribal Council-Makah Senior Citizens Program – Neah Bay
- Colville Indian Area Agency on Aging – Nespelem
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging – Port Hadlock
- Quinault Indian Nation-Senior Program Manager – Taholah
- Yakama Nation Area Agency on Aging – Toppenish
- Spokane Tribe of Indians – Spokane Tribe Senior Program – Wellpinit
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049