Memory Care in Washington
Find Washington state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Washington
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 97,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 44.3%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 864
Top Cities in Washington offering Memory Care
All Cities in Washington offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
We are an organization of volunteers, family and friends of persons affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementing illnesses. Our mission is to educate people about dementia-related diseases.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Supported by the National Institude On Aging, investigating the underying processes of Alzheimer’s and other memory related diseases.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Information about hospice care in WA
Not-for-profit, community-based hospice ministry, serving patients in all of King County, Washington including Vashon Island.
Resource of hospice or palliative care in WA
Helping families battling long term illness since 1988.
Area Agency on Aging
- Leading Age Washington
- Pierce County Aging & Disability Resources – Tacoma
- Puyallup Tribal Health Authority – Tacoma
- Aging and Disability Services, Seattle/King County – Seattle
- Lewis-Mason-Thurston Area Agency on Aging – Olympia
- Aging & Long-Term Care of Eastern Washington – Spokane
- Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe – Port Angeles
- Snohomish County Long Term Care and Aging – Everett
- Southeast Washington Aging & Long-Term Care – Yakima
- Kitsap County Division of Aging & Long-Term Care – Port Orchard
- Southwest Washington Agency on Aging and Disabilities – Vancouver
- Washington Aging & Disability Services Administration – Lacey
- Northwest Washington Area Agency on Aging – Bellingham
- Lummi Indian Business Council – Lummi CHR/Seniors – Bellingham
- Nooksack Indian Tribe-Nooksack Elders – Deming
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington – East Wenatchee
- Port Gamble S”Klallam Tribe-Elders Building – Kingston
- Swinomish Indian Tribal Community – La Conner
- Quileute Tribal Council -Quileute Tribal Senior Center – La Push
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe – Longview
- Makah Indian Tribal Council-Makah Senior Citizens Program – Neah Bay
- Colville Indian Area Agency on Aging – Nespelem
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging – Port Hadlock
- Quinault Indian Nation-Senior Program Manager – Taholah
- Yakama Nation Area Agency on Aging – Toppenish
- Spokane Tribe of Indians – Spokane Tribe Senior Program – Wellpinit
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049