Memory Care in Wisconsin
Find Wisconsin state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more
Alzheimer's Facts: Wisconsin
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 120,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 8.3%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 2,5742
Top Cities in Wisconsin offering Memory Care
All Cities in Wisconsin offering Dementia Care
Fond Du Lac(1)
Fond du Lac(1)
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
The expert staff of the Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin (ADAW) understand that every person touched by Alzheimer’s or other dementia will need support to help them navigate the course of the disease.
The Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin is a nonprofit organization that is specifically designed to provide a link to resources for people with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias.
Typical services have included in-home help, respite care, adult day care and transportation. Goods provided have included nutritional supplements, security systems, specialized clothing, home delivered meals, hobby equipment and chair lifts.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Investigators at the Wisconsin ADRC conduct basic, clinical, and behavioral research. The Center also offers training to scientists and health care providers who are new to Alzheimer’s research.
Hospice and Palliative Care
The Hope of Wisconsin
The Hospice Organization and Palliative Experts of Wisconsin
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Information about hospice care in Wisconsin
Provider Directory of Wisconsin
Directory compiled by the state of different hospice companies.
Care and Support through the stages of serious illness.
Area Agency on Aging
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa – Red Cliff Elderly Program – Bayfield
- Stockbridge-Munsee Community-Elderly Services – Bowler
- Forest County Potawatomi Community – Crandon
- Lac Courte Oreilles – LCO Elderly Services – Hayward
- Menominee Aging Division – Keshena
- Oneida Elderly Services – Oneida
- St. Croix Tribal Aging Unit – Webster
- Milwaukee County Department on Aging – Milwaukee
- Area Agency on Aging of Dane County – Madison
- Bureau of Aging & Disabilty Resources – Madison
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources, Inc. – Madison
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.