Memory Care in California
Find California state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: California
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 580,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 44.8%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 2,984
Top Cities in California offering Memory Care
Mission Viejo | San Diego | Sacramento | Fresno | San Jose | Escondido | Torrance | Los Angeles | Anaheim | Northridge | Simi Valley | Clovis | Huntington Beach | Fountain Valley | Roseville | Riverside | Woodland Hills | Sherman Oaks
All Cities in California with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in California
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
California Alzheimer’s Disease Program
California’s Department of Public Health’s Alzheimer’s Disease program.
Alzheimer’s Aid Society of Northern California
Providing more than forty support group meetings throughout Northern California every month.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center at UCLA
Promoting research, assisting caregivers, offering treatment and working with others to end Alzheimer’s Disease.
Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
University of Southern California’s research center providing treatment and diagnostic services.
California Council of the Alzheimer’s Association
California’s chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association promoting advocacy and more focus on the issues facing those suffering from the disease and those giving care.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice Care of California
It is our privilege and commitment to provide care for the whole person—body, mind, and spirit—during a very
important and intimate time of life.
State of California Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General – Hospice Care
As the primary health insurer for people age 65 and older, the Medicare program in the Social Security Administration offers certain hospice benefits for end-of-life care. Check with the federal Social Security Administration and your health insurance plan.
Southern California Hospice Foundation
Our mission is to deliver a breadth of resources to caregivers, families and patients who are confronting the final stages of life.
California Hospice and Palliative Care Association
The California Hospice and Palliative Care Association advocates for those facing life-threatening illnesses.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Riverside-San Bernardino County Indian Health-for Pechanga – Banning
- Hoopa Valley Tribe – K’imain Medical Center – Hoopa
- Area Agency on Aging of Lake and Mendocino Counties – Lakeport
- Pala Band of Mission Indians – Loleta
- Fort Mojave Indian Tribe – Needles
- Karuk Tribe of California – Orleans
- Contra Costa County Aging & Adult Services – Pleasant Hill
- Area 12 Area Agency On Aging – Sonora
- Indian Senior Center, Inc. – Ukiah
- Fresno-Madera Area Agency on Aging – Fresno
- San Joaquin County Human Services Agency – Stockton
- Kern County Aging and Adult Services – Bakersfield
- Aging and Independence Services – San Diego
- California Department of Aging – Sacramento
- City of Los Angeles Department of Aging – Los Angeles
- San Francisco Department of Aging and Adult Services – San Francisco
- Riverside County Office on Aging – Riverside
- Sonoma County Area Agency on Aging – Santa Rosa
- Alameda County Area Agency on Aging – Oakland
- Office on Aging – County of Orange – Santa Ana
- Kings/Tulare Area Agency on Aging – Visalia
- Marin County Division of Social Services Aging and Adult Services – San Rafael
- San Mateo County Area Agency on Aging – San Mateo
- Ventura County Area Agency on Aging – Ventura
- County of San Bernardino Area Agency on Aging – San Bernardino
- Stanislaus County Area Agency on Aging – Modesto
- PASSAGES – Chico
- Bishop Indian Tribal Council -Bishop Paiute Tribe – Bishop
- Inyo Mono Area Agency on Aging – Bishop
- Central Coast Commission for Senior Citizens – Santa Maria
- Seniors Council of Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties – Aptos
- Imperial County Area Agency on Aging – El Centro
- Redding Rancheria Indian Health Services- Senior Nutrition – Redding
- Adults and Aging Services – Merced
- Area 1 Agency on Aging – Eureka
- Monterey County Area Agency on Aging – Salinas
- Area Agency on Aging Serving Napa-Solano – Vallejo
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049