Memory Care in Connecticut
Find Connecticut state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Connecticut
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 72,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 26.4%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 1,691
All Cities in Connecticut with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Connecticut
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
The Alzheimer’s Association Connecticut Chapter
The Alzheimer’s Association Connecticut Chapter is the premier source of information and support for the more than 77,000 with Alzheimer’s disease, their families and care partners.
Alzheimer’s Resource Center of Connecticut
Offer education for dementia care professionals and organizations through training and consulting, community services and support for families providing care at home, early memory loss and adult day programs, and stage-specific residential services for people at all levels of dementia.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Connecticut Association for Healthcare at Home
Providing information for at home, hospice and community based care.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Senior Resources Eastern Connecticut Area Agency on Aging – Norwich
- Connecticut Department of Social Services – Hartford
- North Central Area Agency on Aging – Hartford
- Southwestern Connecticut Agency on Aging – Bridgeport
- Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut – New Haven
- Western Connecticut Area Agency on Aging – Waterbury
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049