Find Massachusetts state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Massachusetts State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 120,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 25.0%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 3,874
All Cities in Massachusetts offering Dementia Care
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Our mission is to develop and maintain Internet web sites that provide information about assistance programs and other resources for people with limited incomes.
Our mission is to bring together science investigators to enrich the effectiveness of Alzheimer’s disease research
The Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center aims to reduce the human and economic costs of Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of knowledge.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Patient centered and patient directed.
Over 30 years of care in Massachusetts.
Supportive care for terminally ill patients of all ages and their loved ones.
A commitment to providing the best hospice and palliative care experience available.
One of the most trusted health care organizations in Greater Boston focusing on hospice and palliative care.
Area Agency on Aging
- Bristol Elder Services, Inc – Fall River
- WestMass ElderCare Inc. – Holyoke
- Elder Services of Berkshire County, Inc. – Pittsfield
- Chelsea Revere Winthrop Elder Services – Chelsea
- North Shore Elder Services, Inc. – Danvers
- Highland Valley Elder Services – Florence
- Mystic Valley Elder Services – Malden
- Bay Path Elder Services – Marlborough
- HESSCO- Health & Social Services Consortium, Inc. – Sharon
- Elder Services of Cape Cod & the Islands – South Dennis
- Franklin County Home Care Corporation – Turners Falls
- Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging – West Boylston
- Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services – Somerville
- Elder Services of Merrimack Valley, Inc. – Lawrence
- SeniorCare, Inc. – Gloucester
- South Shore Elder Services Inc. – Braintree
- Greater Lynn Senior Services – Lynn
- Coastline Elderly Services, Inc. – New Bedford
- Minuteman Senior Services – Burlington
- Springwell, Inc. – Waltham
- Old Colony Planning Council Area Agency on Aging – Brockton
- Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc. – Springfield
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs – Boston
- Boston Commission on Affairs of the Elderly – Boston