Memory Care in Georgia
Find Georgia state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Georgia
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 150,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 26.7%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,3622
Top Cities in Georgia offering Memory Care
All Cities in Georgia offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Supporting individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, their caregivers and extended family; to educate the community about Alzheimer’s disease; and to build local support systems for families caring for loved ones with dementia.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
The Emory Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC), located in Atlanta, GA is funded by the National Institute on Aging. Through this grant Georgia and surrounding states are provided with outstanding clinical, research, and educational programs on normal age related memory loss, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Promoting Hospice and Palliative Care throughout Georgia.
Over 25 years helping people in Houston and Middle Counties.
Area Agency on Aging
- River Valley Area Agency on Aging – Columbus
- The Legacy Link, Inc. Area Agency on Aging – Gainesville
- Middle Georgia Area Agency on Aging – Macon
- Northeast Georgia Regional Development Center Area Agency on Aging – Athens
- Central Savannah River Area Agency on Aging – Augusta
- Georgia Department of Human Resources – Atlanta
- Atlanta Regional Commission – Atlanta
- Southern Crescent Area Agency on Aging – Franklin
- Heart of Georgia Altamaha Regional Commission – Baxley
- Southern Georgia Area Agency on Aging – Waycross
- Northwest Georgia Area Agency on Aging – Rome
- Coastal Regional Commission – Brunswick
- Southwest Georgia Council on Aging / AAA – Albany
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.