Find South Carolina state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: South Carolina State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 79,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 51.9%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 89
All Cities in South Carolina offering Dementia Care
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Hospice and Palliative Care
Making differences in lives touched by advanced illnesses.
South Carolina’s largest hospice provider.
Listing of hospice and end of life care in South Carolina.
Lutheran Hospice is a non-profit, ministry-based program serving people of all faiths and beliefs since 1995.
Providing answers, advocacy and advice.
Area Agency on Aging
- Lower Savannah Council of Governments – Aiken
- Catawba Indian Nation – Rock Hill
- Catawba Area Agency on Aging – Rock Hill
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments – Greenwood
- Waccamaw Area Agency on Aging – Georgetown
- Santee-Lynches Coucnil of Governments – Sumter
- Lowcountry Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Yemassee
- South Carolina Lieutenant Governor’s Office on Aging – Columbia
- Central Midlands Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Columbia
- South Carolina Appalachian Council of Governments – Greenville
- Trident Area Agency on Aging – North Charleston
- Vantage Point, Division of CareSouth Carolina, Inc. – Hartsville