Memory Care in Idaho
Find Idaho state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Idaho
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 27,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 22.2%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1822
Top Cities in Idaho offering Memory Care
All Cities in Idaho offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Improving the spectrum of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and caregiver support services for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Hospice and Palliative Care
A non-profit hospice for over 25 years.
10 years of hospice care and services in Northern Idaho.
Over 25 years of hospice in a nonprofit, community setting.
Eastern Idaho’s only non-profit hospice.
Area Agency on Aging
- Southeast Idaho Council of Governments, Inc. – Area Agency on Aging – Pocatello
- College of Southern Idaho Office on Aging – Twin Falls
- Area Agency on Aging of Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership – Idaho Falls
- Area Agency on Aging of North Idaho – Coeur d’Alene
- Area Agency on Aging Serving Southwest Idaho – Garden City
- Area Agency on Aging of North Central Idaho – Lewiston
- Idaho Commission on Aging – Boise
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.