Memory Care in Idaho
Find Idaho state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Idaho
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 22,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 50.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 226
All Cities in Idaho with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Idaho
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice of Northern Idaho
A non-profit hospice for over 25 years.
Heart n’ Home Hospice and Palliative Care
10 years of hospice care and services in Northern Idaho.
Hospice of Eastern Idaho
Eastern Idaho’s only non-profit hospice.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Southeast Idaho Council of Governments, Inc. – Area Agency on Aging – Pocatello
- College of Southern Idaho Office on Aging – Twin Falls
- Area Agency on Aging of Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership – Idaho Falls
- Area Agency on Aging of North Idaho – Coeur d’Alene
- Area Agency on Aging Serving Southwest Idaho – Garden City
- Area Agency on Aging of North Central Idaho – Lewiston
- Idaho Commission on Aging – Boise
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049