Find Utah state Alzheimer’s organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer’s Facts: Utah State
- Number of people with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis: 28,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 50.0%
- Number of Alzheimer’s Care Unit Beds: 590
All Cities in Utah offering Dementia Care
Monthly costs in neighboring states
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Center for Alzheimer’s Care, Imaging and Research
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
Dedicated to providing sensitive and loving care to those at the twilight of their lives and help for those who love and care for them.
Hospice For Utah offers the highest quality hospice services; including the most up-to-date palliative care, excellent and highly educated staff, and superior teamwork in providing patient care.
The Utah County Hospice Coalition was formed by a committed alliance of local independent hospice agencies united in the quest to provide professional, quality care for every patient who qualifies for hospice and desires to have the care and support offered by this powerful program of services.
Compassionate assistance to those who are nearing the end of their life’s journey.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Area Agency on Aging
- San Juan County Area Agency on Aging – Monticello
- Southeastern Utah Area Agency on Aging – Price
- Six County Area Agency on Aging – Richfield
- Uintah Basin Area Agency on Aging – Roosevelt
- Tooele County Aging & Adult Services – Tooele
- Five County Area Agency on Aging – Saint George
- Weber-Morgan Area Agency on Aging – Ogden
- Utah Department of Human Services, Division of Aging & Adult Services – Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake County Aging Services – Salt Lake City
- Mountainland Area Agency on Aging – Orem
- Council on Aging/ Golden Age Center – Vernal
- Davis County Department of Family Health and Senior Services – Clearfield
- Bear River Area Agency on Aging – Logan