Memory Care in North Carolina
Find North Carolina state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: North Carolina
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 180,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 16.7%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 1,5572
Top Cities in North Carolina offering Memory Care
All Cities in North Carolina offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Alzheimer’s Caregiver Resources
Dementia Alliance of North Carolina is dedicated to providing education, support and services to individuals with dementia, their families, health care professionals and the general public while raising awareness and funding for research of a cause(s), treatment, prevention and cure for Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice facilities list.
Hospice, palliative care and end of life care coalition providers that provides a comprehensive resource to improve care, while promoting recognition of the dying process and death as a natural part of life.
Established in 1972, AHHC is one of the oldest and largest organizations of its kind in the nation.
The Association for Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina (AHHC) is pleased to present the 2013 Home Care and Hospice Directory.
Over 30 years of hospice care and assistance in Wake County, NC.
Area Agency on Aging
- Triangle J Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Durham
- Centralina Area Agency on Aging – Charlotte
- North Carolina Division on Aging – Raleigh
- Cape Fear Council of Governments – Wilmington
- Mid-Carolina Area Agency on Aging – Fayetteville
- Piedmont-Triad Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Greensboro
- Land-of-Sky Regional Council – Asheville
- WPCOG Area Agency on Aging – Hickory
- High Country Area Agency on Aging – Boone
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians – Elderly Nutrition Program – Cherokee
- Albemarle Commission Area Agency on Aging – Hertford
- Lumber River Area Agency on Aging – Pembroke
- Isothermal Planning & Development Commission – Rutherfordton
- Southwestern Commission Area Agency on Aging – Sylva
- Mid-East Commission Area Agency on Aging – Washington
- Upper Coastal Plain Area Agency on Aging – Wilson
- Eastern Carolina Council Area Agency on Aging – New Bern
- Kerr-Tar Regional Council of Governments – Henderson
- Northwest Piedmont Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging – Winston-Salem
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.