Memory Care in South Carolina
Find South Carolina state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: South Carolina
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 79,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 51.9%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 89
Top Cities in South Carolina offering Memory Care
All Cities in offering Dementia Care
Hilton Head Island(2)
North Myrtle Beach(1)
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Making differences in lives touched by advanced illnesses.
South Carolina’s largest hospice provider.
Listing of hospice and end of life care in South Carolina.
Lutheran Hospice is a non-profit, ministry-based program serving people of all faiths and beliefs since 1995.
Providing answers, advocacy and advice.
Area Agency on Aging
- Lower Savannah Council of Governments – Aiken
- Catawba Indian Nation – Rock Hill
- Catawba Area Agency on Aging – Rock Hill
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments – Greenwood
- Waccamaw Area Agency on Aging – Georgetown
- Santee-Lynches Coucnil of Governments – Sumter
- Lowcountry Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Yemassee
- South Carolina Lieutenant Governor’s Office on Aging – Columbia
- Central Midlands Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Columbia
- South Carolina Appalachian Council of Governments – Greenville
- Trident Area Agency on Aging – North Charleston
- Vantage Point, Division of CareSouth Carolina, Inc. – Hartsville
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049