Memory Care in South Carolina
Find South Carolina state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: South Carolina
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 95,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 26.3%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 642
Top Cities in South Carolina offering Memory Care
All Cities in offering Dementia Care
Hilton Head Island(1)
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Hospice Care of South Carolina
Making differences in lives touched by advanced illnesses.
South Carolina’s largest hospice provider.
South Carolina’s Information Highway
Listing of hospice and end of life care in South Carolina.
Lutheran Hospice is a non-profit, ministry-based program serving people of all faiths and beliefs since 1995.
South Carolina Home Care and Hospice Association
Providing answers, advocacy and advice.
Area Agency on Aging
- Lower Savannah Council of Governments – Aiken
- Catawba Indian Nation – Rock Hill
- Catawba Area Agency on Aging – Rock Hill
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments – Greenwood
- Waccamaw Area Agency on Aging – Georgetown
- Santee-Lynches Coucnil of Governments – Sumter
- Lowcountry Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Yemassee
- South Carolina Lieutenant Governor’s Office on Aging – Columbia
- Central Midlands Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Columbia
- South Carolina Appalachian Council of Governments – Greenville
- Trident Area Agency on Aging – North Charleston
- Vantage Point, Division of CareSouth Carolina, Inc. – Hartsville
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on Alzheimer’s prevention, treatment, stages and resources.
Contact UsatA Place for Mom
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049