Memory Care in South Carolina
Find South Carolina state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: South Carolina
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 79,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 51.9%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 89
All Cities in South Carolina with Memory Care Facilities
Hospice and Palliative Care
South Carolina’s largest hospice provider.
South Carolina’s Information Highway
Listing of hospice and end of life care in South Carolina.
Lutheran Hospice is a non-profit, ministry-based program serving people of all faiths and beliefs since 1995.
South Carolina Home Care and Hospice Association
Providing answers, advocacy and advice.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Lower Savannah Council of Governments – Aiken
- Catawba Indian Nation – Rock Hill
- Catawba Area Agency on Aging – Rock Hill
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments – Greenwood
- Waccamaw Area Agency on Aging – Georgetown
- San tee-Lynches Coucnil of Governments – Sumter
- Lowcountry Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Yemassee
- South Carolina Lieutenant Governor’s Office on Aging – Columbia
- Central Midlands Council of Governments/Area Agency on Aging – Columbia
- South Carolina Appalachian Council of Governments – Greenville
- Trident Area Agency on Aging – North Charleston
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049