Memory Care in Nevada
Find Nevada state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Nevada
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 37,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 73.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 542
Top Cities in Nevada offering Memory Care
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Nevada
Hospice and Palliative Care
ProCare Hospice of Nevada
A committed to the philosophy of compassion, comfort, support and dignity.
Infinity Hospice Care
Professional compassionate in-home palliative medical care to the residents of Maricopa County, Arizona, Clark County, Nevada and Washoe County, Nevada who are dealing with a life-limiting illness.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division-Carson City Regional Office – Carson City
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Senior Program – Reno
- Inter-Tribal Council of Nevada Title VI Director – Reno
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe – Numaga Paiute Tribe – Nixon
- Shoshone-Paiute Tribes (Duck Valley) – Senior Citizen’s Program – Owyhee
- Walker River Paiute Tribe
- Elko Band Council – Shoshone Welcome Center Elder Program – Elko
- Washoe Tribe of Nevada and California – Washoe Tribe Senior Center – Gardnerville
- Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribes – Fallon
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049