Memory Care in Nevada
Find Nevada state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
Alzheimer's Facts: Nevada
- Number of people 65+ with an Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2020: 49,0001
- Expected increase in diagnoses from 2020 to 2025: 30.6%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 2702
Top Cities in Nevada offering Memory Care
All Cities in Nevada offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Leading home care provider in Las Vegas, Nevada, and surrounding cities in Clark County.
A committed to the philosophy of compassion, comfort, support and dignity.
Professional compassionate in-home palliative medical care to the residents of Maricopa County, Arizona, Clark County, Nevada and Washoe County, Nevada who are dealing with a life-limiting illness.
Area Agency on Aging
- Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division-Carson City Regional Office – Carson City
- Nevada Division for Aging Services-Reno Regional Office – Reno
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Senior Program – Reno
- Inter-Tribal Council of Nevada Title VI Director – Reno
- Nevada Division for Aging Services – Las Vegas
- Nevada Division for Aging Services-Las Vegas Regional Office – Las Vegas
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe – Numaga Paiute Tribe – Nixon
- Shoshone-Paiute Tribes (Duck Valley) – Senior Citizen’s Program – Owyhee
- Walker River Paiute Tribe – Senior Nutrition Center – Schurz
- Nevada Division of Aging Services-Elko Regional Office – Elko
- Elko Band Council – Shoshone Welcome Center Elder Program – Elko
- Washoe Tribe of Nevada and California – Washoe Tribe Senior Center – Gardnerville
- Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribes – Fallon
For Memory Care options
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.