Memory Care in New Mexico
Find New Mexico state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: New Mexico
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 34,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 55.9%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 59
Top Cities in New Mexico offering Memory Care
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in New Mexico
Hospice and Palliative Care
Texas and New Mexico Hospice Organization
Advocating excellence in services, promoting ethical practices, and fosters education and research.
Del Corazon Hospice
Hospice Care in Santa Fe, NM.
Hospice of the Sandias
Delivering uncompromised excellence in hospice services wherever you need them, whether that is in your home, at a nursing or assisted living facility, or in an inpatient facility.
Hospice of New Mexico
Specialized care to people living with terminal illness while giving support to their loved ones.
New Mexico Association for Home and Hospice Care
A resource that serves its membership by facilitating advocacy, networking, education and communication to promote success and best practices in home and hospice care and related support services.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- Non Metro Area Agency on Aging – Santa Fe
- Office of Indian Elder Affairs – Santa Fe
- New Mexico Aging and Long-Term Services Department – Santa Fe
- Five Sandoval Indian Pueblos, Inc.-Elderly Program – Bernalillo
- Jicarilla Apache Tribe – Dulce
- Pueblo of Isleta Elderly Program – Isleta
- Pueblo of Jemez – Senior Citizens Program – Jemez Pueblo
- Mescalero Apache Tribe-Elderly Program – Mescalero
- Pueblo of Acoma Senior Center – Pueblo of Acoma
- Eight Northern Indian Pueblos Council (Picuris, etc.) – San Juan Pueblo
- Santo Domingo Pueblo Tribe Elderly Program – Santo Domingo Pueblo
- Pueblo of Taos – Taos Pueblo Senior Citizen Program – Taos
- Pueblo of Zuni- Senior Center Elderly Services – Zuni
- City of Albuquerque Area Agency on Aging – Albuquerque
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049