Memory Care in New Mexico
Find New Mexico state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more.
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: New Mexico
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 34,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 55.9%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 59
Top Cities in New Mexico offering Memory Care
All Cities in New Mexico offering Dementia Care
Monthly Costs in Neighboring States
Hospice and Palliative Care
Advocating excellence in services, promoting ethical practices, and fosters education and research.
Hospice Care in Santa Fe, NM.
Delivering uncompromised excellence in hospice services wherever you need them, whether that is in your home, at a nursing or assisted living facility, or in an inpatient facility.
Specialized care to people living with terminal illness while giving support to their loved ones.
A resource that serves its membership by facilitating advocacy, networking, education and communication to promote success and best practices in home and hospice care and related support services.
Area Agency on Aging
- Non Metro Area Agency on Aging – Santa Fe
- Office of Indian Elder Affairs – Santa Fe
- New Mexico Aging and Long-Term Services Department – Santa Fe
- Five Sandoval Indian Pueblos, Inc.-Elderly Program – Bernalillo
- Jicarilla Apache Tribe – Dulce
- Pueblo of Isleta Elderly Program – Isleta
- Pueblo of Jemez – Senior Citizens Program – Jemez Pueblo
- Mescalero Apache Tribe-Elderly Program – Mescalero
- Pueblo of Acoma Senior Center – Pueblo of Acoma
- Eight Northern Indian Pueblos Council (Picuris, etc.) – San Juan Pueblo
- Santo Domingo Pueblo Tribe Elderly Program – Santo Domingo Pueblo
- Pueblo of Taos – Taos Pueblo Senior Citizen Program – Taos
- Pueblo of Zuni- Senior Center Elderly Services – Zuni
- City of Albuquerque Area Agency on Aging – Albuquerque
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Please fill out the form to get Alzheimer's and dementia care information:
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.