Memory Care in Utah
Find Utah state Alzheimer's organizations, end of life resources, hospice and palliative care, support groups, legal advocacy, and more
2014 Alzheimer's Facts: Utah
- Number of people with an Alzheimer's diagnosis: 28,000
- Expected increase in diagnoses by 2025: 50.0%
- Number of Alzheimer's Care Unit Beds: 590
All Cities in Utah with Memory Care Facilities
Monthly Costs of Memory Care Facilities in Utah
Alzheimer’s Support Groups
Utah’s State Plan for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias
Prepared by The Utah Department of Health to drive awareness, support for individuals with dementia and their family caregivers, and expand Alzheimer’s and Dementia research.
Alzheimer’s Research Centers
University of Utah Health Care
Center for Alzheimer’s Care, Imaging and Research
Hospice and Palliative Care
Homecare & Hospice Association of Utah
Dedicated to providing sensitive and loving care to those at the twilight of their lives and help for those who love and care for them.
Hospice For Utah
Hospice For Utah offers the highest quality hospice services; including the most up-to-date palliative care, excellent and highly educated staff, and superior teamwork in providing patient care.
Find Your Local Area Agency on Aging
- San Juan County Area Agency on Aging – Monticello
- Southeastern Utah Area Agency on Aging – Price
- Six County Area Agency on Aging – Richfield
- Uintah Basin Area Agency on Aging – Roosevelt
- Tooele County Aging & Adult Services – Tooele
- Five County Area Agency on Aging – Saint George
- Weber-Morgan Area Agency on Aging – Ogden
- Utah Department of Human Services, Division of Aging & Adult Services – Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake County Aging Services – Salt Lake City
- Mountainland Area Agency on Aging – Orem
- Davis County Department of Family Health and Senior Services – Clearfield
- Bear River Area Agency on Aging – Logan
Need Alzheimer’s Care?
Talk to an Advisor:
Find Memory Care Now!
Get free expert help today!
Get the latest tips, news, and advice on preventing Alzheimer’s, treatment, stages and resources.
6330 Sprint Parkway, Suite 450
Overland Park, KS 66211(866) 567-4049